Next Tuesday, Fuller’s pubs are offering everyone* three pints on the day for £1.77 to mark their 177th anniversary, which is timely considering the cost of living situation we’re in.
The voucher entitles the holder to three drinks for £1.77 each – including soft drinks for those who want to join their friends but don’t want alcohol.
Drinks include pints (or halves) of
- Fuller’s Frontier
- Session IPA
- London Pride
- Oliver’s Island
- Dark Star Hop Head
- Fuller’s or Dark Star Seasonal Ales
- Meantime products
- Cornish Orchards Cider (bottle or draught)
- 125ml or 175ml glass of house/entry-level wine
- Soft/hot drink alternative.
The voucher is only valid on Tuesday 15th November 2022, and just one voucher per customer.
The voucher code can be used three times to receive 3 drinks for £1.77 each, but the voucher must be redeemed in separate transactions in order to work. They tell you to check with the staff before ordering as well.
For a list of qualifying “managed pubs” in London, go here – and there’s a map if you click the “map view” button.
The full T&Cs are here.
* Yes, I know you personally don’t like Fullers or have some other objection to Fullers, but don’t go spoiling it for those who would like to have a few cheap jars in the pub.