Starting at: Watford High Street
Arrive at: Northolt
Stations passed through from Watford High Street
- Watford Junction Rail Station
Northolt: During work to install a lift and bridge to provide step-free access, there will be a hoarding on the platform. Please move down the platform away from the stairs, where you will find it easier to board the train. During weekday evening peaks, you will find it easier to exit from a westbound train at this station if you travel in one of the front three carriages
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Northolt to Watford High Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Watford High Street to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Hampton (London)
- Watford High Street to Streatham Hill
- Watford High Street to Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Watford High Street to Great Portland Street
- Watford High Street to Church Street Tram Stop
- Watford High Street to Rainham (London
- Watford High Street to Eynsford Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Merstham Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Upper Holloway
- Watford High Street to Shepperton Rail Station