Starting at: Coulsdon South
Arrive at: London King's Cross St. Pancras
Stations passed through from Coulsdon South
- Purley Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London King's Cross St. Pancras to Coulsdon South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Coulsdon South to West Ruislip
- Coulsdon South to Moorgate
- Coulsdon South to Pontoon Dock DLR
- Coulsdon South to Hounslow East
- Coulsdon South to Gordon Hill
- Coulsdon South to Putney Bridge
- Coulsdon South to Denmark Hill
- Coulsdon South to Loughborough Junction
- Coulsdon South to Canada Water
- Coulsdon South to Canonbury
- Coulsdon South to Charlton