Starting at: Camden Road
Arrive at: Gunnersbury
Stations passed through from Camden Road
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Gunnersbury to Camden Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Camden Road to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Camden Road to St James Street (London)
- Camden Road to St Neots Rail Station
- Camden Road to West Harrow
- Camden Road to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Camden Road to Highams Park
- Camden Road to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- Camden Road to Uckfield Rail Station
- Camden Road to Dunton Green Rail Station
- Camden Road to Dorking Deepdene Rail Station
- Camden Road to Ewell East