Starting at: Brimsdown
Arrive at: Romford
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Ponders End Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
ROMFORD STATION: From Wednesday 6 May, there will be a reduced Greater Anglia service at Romford due to a short platform being unable to accommodate longer trains.
This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
ROMFORD STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:00-20:00. Saturday 08:00-18:00. Sunday 08:30-18:00
Ticket price information
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
Return journey: Romford to Brimsdown
Latest journey planner searches
- Brimsdown to Virginia Water Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Llandrindod Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Wanstead
- Brimsdown to St Germans Rail Station
- Brimsdown to
- Brimsdown to Cefn-y-Bedd Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Needham Market Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Cookham Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Appleford Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Wickford Rail Station