Starting at: Brimsdown
Arrive at: London Liverpool Street
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Ponders End Rail Station
- Northumberland Park Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow/ Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service is operating between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Liverpool Street to Brimsdown
Latest journey planner searches
- Brimsdown to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Brimsdown to White Notley Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Royston Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Minster Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Treorchy Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Saltmarshe Rail Station
- Brimsdown to
- Brimsdown to Redhill Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Penmere Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Sale (Manchester Metrolink)