Starting at: Bexley
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Bexley
- Albany Park Rail Station
- Sidcup Rail Station
- New Eltham Rail Station
- Mottingham Rail Station
- Lee Rail Station
- Hither Green Rail Station
- St Johns (London) Rail Station
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Bexley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bexley to Sanderstead
- Bexley to Elephant & Castle
- Bexley to Church Street Tram Stop
- Bexley to Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Bexley to Shadwell
- Bexley to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Bexley to Queenstown Road (Battersea)
- Bexley to Northwood
- Bexley to Cookham Rail Station
- Bexley to Hattersley Rail Station
- Bexley to Hackney Downs