Starting at: Berrylands
• Take the Walk to The Berrylands
• Change at The Berrylands / Berrylands Station
• Take the K2 bus to Surbiton Station
• Change at Surbiton Station
• Take the South Western Railway to Vauxhall (London), Vauxhall
• Change at Vauxhall Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Vauxhall
• Change at Vauxhall Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Euston
• Change at Euston Underground Station
• Take the West Midlands Trains to Watford Junction
• Change at Watford Junction Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Watford Underground Station
• Change at Watford Underground Station
Arrive at: Watford
Journey time between Berrylands and Watford averages at 148 minutes
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Berrylands
- Berrylands Rail Station
- The Berrylands
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Watford to Berrylands
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Berrylands > Watford