Starting at: Belvedere
Arrive at: Brent Cross
Stations passed through from Belvedere
- Abbey Wood (London) Rail Station
- Plumstead Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal Rail Station
- Woolwich Dockyard Rail Station
- Charlton Rail Station
- Westcombe Park Rail Station
- Maze Hill Rail Station
- Greenwich Rail Station
- Deptford Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Brent Cross to Belvedere
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Belvedere to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)
- Belvedere to Syston Rail Station
- Belvedere to Beltring Rail Station
- Belvedere to Pewsey Rail Station
- Belvedere to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Belvedere to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Belvedere to Ammanford Rail Station
- Belvedere to Wootton (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Belvedere to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- Belvedere to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Belvedere to Tring Rail Station