Starting at: North Acton
Arrive at: New Malden
Stations passed through from North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
NORTH ACTON STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Interchange is expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: New Malden to North Acton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Acton to Attadale Rail Station
- North Acton to Milton Keynes Central Rail Station
- North Acton to Torre Rail Station
- North Acton to Bede (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- North Acton to Luton Rail Station
- North Acton to Shepherds Well Rail Station
- North Acton to Lydney Town (Dean Forest Railway)
- North Acton to Garelochhead Rail Station
- North Acton to Bayford Rail Station
- North Acton to Watlington Rail Station