Starting at: Shenfield Rail Station
Arrive at: Seven Kings
Stations passed through from Shenfield Rail Station
- Brentwood Rail Station
- Harold Wood Rail Station
- Gidea Park Rail Station
- Romford Rail Station
- Chadwell Heath Rail Station
- Goodmayes Rail Station
- Seven Kings Rail Station
SEVEN KINGS STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Seven Kings to Shenfield Rail Station
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Shenfield Rail Station to Paddington
- Shenfield Rail Station to Leyton
- Shenfield Rail Station to Phipps Bridge Tram Stop
- Shenfield Rail Station to Kempton Park Rail Station
- Shenfield Rail Station to Romford
- Shenfield Rail Station to Denham Rail Station
- Shenfield Rail Station to Grange Park
- Shenfield Rail Station to Effingham Junction Rail Station
- Shenfield Rail Station to Wellesley Road Tram Stop
- Shenfield Rail Station to Rectory Road