Starting at: Blackwall DLR
Arrive at: Tooting
Stations passed through from Blackwall DLR
- Poplar DLR Station
- Westferry DLR Station
- Limehouse DLR Station
- Shadwell DLR Station
- Bank DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Tooting to Blackwall DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Blackwall DLR to Cooksbridge Rail Station
- Blackwall DLR to New Malden
- Blackwall DLR to New Hythe Rail Station
- Blackwall DLR to
- Blackwall DLR to North Acton
- Blackwall DLR to Stanford-le-Hope Rail Station
- Blackwall DLR to Palmers Green
- Blackwall DLR to Parsons Green
- Blackwall DLR to Northallerton Rail Station
- Blackwall DLR to Highgate
- Blackwall DLR to Tulse Hill