Starting at: London City Airport DLR
• Take the DLR to Canning Town DLR Station
• Change at Canning Town DLR Station
• Take the Jubilee line to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Underground Station
• Take the Southern to Norwood Junction
• Change at Norwood Junction Rail Station
• Take the 312 bus to Addiscombe Tram Stop
• Change at Addiscombe Tram Stop
Arrive at: Addiscombe Tram Stop
Journey time between London City Airport DLR and Addiscombe Tram Stop averages at 55 minutes
Stations passed through from London City Airport DLR
- Pontoon Dock DLR Station
- West Silvertown DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Addiscombe Tram Stop to London City Airport DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > London City Airport DLR > Addiscombe Tram Stop