Starting at: Kingswood
Arrive at: Rayners Lane
Stations passed through from Kingswood
- Chipstead Rail Station
- Woodmansterne Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town Rail Station
- Reedham (Surrey) Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Piccadilly Line: A 15 minute service is operating between Cockfosters and Heathrow Airport. A 20 minute service operating between Acton Town and Rayners Lane due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Rayners Lane to Kingswood
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kingswood to Bounds Green
- Kingswood to Bow Church DLR
- Kingswood to Bow Road
- Kingswood to Bowes Park
- Kingswood to Brentford
- Kingswood to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- Kingswood to Brixton Rail Station
- Kingswood to Brixton
- Kingswood to Brockley
- Kingswood to Bromley South
- Kingswood to Brookmans Park Rail Station