Starting at: Caterham
Arrive at: Bow Church DLR
Stations passed through from Caterham
- Whyteleafe South Rail Station
- Whyteleafe Rail Station
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- Norwood Junction Rail Station
- Anerley Rail Station
- Penge West Rail Station
- Sydenham Rail Station
- Forest Hill Rail Station
- Honor Oak Park Rail Station
- Brockley Rail Station
- New Cross Gate Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bow Church DLR to Caterham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Caterham to Doleham Rail Station
- Caterham to Beckton DLR
- Caterham to Ickenham
- Caterham to Cefn-y-Bedd Rail Station
- Caterham to Strawberry Hill
- Caterham to Leighton Buzzard Rail Station
- Caterham to Coryton Rail Station
- Caterham to Haddenham & Thame Parkway Rail Station
- Caterham to Etchingham Rail Station
- Caterham to Ponders End
- Caterham to Wargrave Rail Station