Starting at: Caterham
Arrive at: Purfleet Rail Station
Stations passed through from Caterham
- Whyteleafe South Rail Station
- Whyteleafe Rail Station
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
c2c: Saturday 11 July, no service between Barking and Grays (via Rainham). Use local London Buses Route 287 or EL2 for Dagenham Dock. Replacement buses operate between Upminster and Grays calling at Rainham and Purfleet.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Purfleet Rail Station to Caterham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Caterham to Crowborough Rail Station
- Caterham to Mill Hill East
- Caterham to Wool Rail Station
- Caterham to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Caterham to Heron Quays DLR
- Caterham to Wallsend (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Caterham to Knightsbridge
- Caterham to Westerton Rail Station
- Caterham to Bayford Rail Station
- Caterham to Golspie Rail Station
- Caterham to Beaconsfield Rail Station