Starting at: Caterham
Arrive at: London Marylebone
Stations passed through from Caterham
- Whyteleafe South Rail Station
- Whyteleafe Rail Station
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Marylebone to Caterham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Caterham to Widney Manor Rail Station
- Caterham to Stoke Mandeville Rail Station
- Caterham to Manchester Airport (Manchester Metrolink)
- Caterham to Inverness Rail Station
- Caterham to West Calder Rail Station
- Caterham to Hertford North Rail Station
- Caterham to Hungerford Rail Station
- Caterham to Riding Mill Rail Station
- Caterham to Wallingford (Cholsey & Wallingford Railway)
- Caterham to Chathill Rail Station
- Caterham to Scunthorpe Rail Station