Starting at: Caterham
Arrive at: Goodge Street
Stations passed through from Caterham
- Bourne Court
- Farningham Road
- Beechwood Gardens
- Tillingdown Hill
- Marden Lodge School
- Well Farm Road
- Whyteleafe South Railway Station
- Hillside Road
- St Luke's Road
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Goodge Street: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
GOODGE STREET STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Goodge Street to Caterham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Caterham to Falkirk Grahamston Rail Station
- Caterham to Barnehurst
- Caterham to Pimlico
- Caterham to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- Caterham to Mill Hill Broadway
- Caterham to Grange Park
- Caterham to Westgate-on-Sea Rail Station
- Caterham to Tutbury & Hatton Rail Station
- Caterham to Shepperton Rail Station
- Caterham to Barnham Rail Station
- Caterham to Alexandra Palace