Starting at: Ewell East
Arrive at: City Thameslink
Stations passed through from Ewell East
- Ewell East
- The Spring
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: City Thameslink to Ewell East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ewell East to Ruislip Manor
- Ewell East to Sanderstead
- Ewell East to Selhurst
- Ewell East to Parsons Green
- Ewell East to Seven Kings
- Ewell East to Penge East
- Ewell East to Swindon Rail Station
- Ewell East to Elmers End Tram Stop
- Ewell East to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Ewell East to Finsbury Park
- Ewell East to Lebanon Road Tram Stop