Starting at: Woodmansterne
Arrive at: Chalfont & Latimer
Stations passed through from Woodmansterne
- Woodmansterne Station
- Coulsdon Town
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chalfont & Latimer to Woodmansterne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Woodmansterne to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Woodmansterne to Royal Oak
- Woodmansterne to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Finchley Road & Frognal
- Woodmansterne to St James Street (London)
- Woodmansterne to Coombe Lane Tram Stop
- Woodmansterne to Enfield Town
- Woodmansterne to South Greenford
- Woodmansterne to Putney Bridge
- Woodmansterne to Queensbury
- Woodmansterne to Queensway