Starting at: Wimbledon Chase
Arrive at: Watford Junction Rail Station
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Chase
- Lower Downs Road
- Sydney Road
- Raynes Park Library
- Raynes Park Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Watford Junction Rail Station to Wimbledon Chase
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Chase to Tring Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Maryland
- Wimbledon Chase to Kearsney Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Elsenham Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Chertsey Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Potters Bar Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Therapia Lane Tram Stop
- Wimbledon Chase to Manor House
- Wimbledon Chase to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Wimbledon Chase to Robertsbridge Rail Station