Starting at: Wimbledon Chase
Arrive at: Cheam
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Chase
- Merton Park Baptist Church
- Merton Mansions
- St James Church
- Ashridge Way
- South Merton Station
- Links Avenue
- Morden Station
- Morden Hall
- Morden Hall Road / Central Road
- Connaught Gardens
- Langdon Walk
- Leominster Walk
- St Helier Avenue / Middleton Road
- Netley Gardens
- St Helier Avenue / Rose Hill Roundabout
- Rose Hill / Rose Hill Roundabout
- Rosehill Park West
- Cranleigh Gardens
- Sutton Green
- High Street / Marshalls Road
- Benhill Avenue
- Manor Place
- Times Square
- Sutton Police Station
- Sutton Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Cheam to Wimbledon Chase
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Chase to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Upper Holloway
- Wimbledon Chase to Seer Green Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Beaconsfield Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Royston Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Llandaf Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Kilburn Park
- Wimbledon Chase to Theobalds Grove
- Wimbledon Chase to Barnham Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to West Ruislip