Starting at: Watford High Street
Arrive at: Falconwood
Stations passed through from Watford High Street
- Bushey Rail Station
- Carpenders Park Rail Station
- Hatch End Rail Station
- Headstone Lane Rail Station
- Harrow & Wealdstone Rail Station
- Kenton Rail Station
- South Kenton Rail Station
- North Wembley Rail Station
- Wembley Central Rail Station
- Stonebridge Park Rail Station
- Harlesden Rail Station
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Kensal Green Rail Station
- Queens Park (London) Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Falconwood to Watford High Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Watford High Street to Millbrook (Hants) Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Sway Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Slade Green
- Watford High Street to Langbank Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Victoria (Manchester Metrolink)
- Watford High Street to Woodbridge Rail Station
- Watford High Street to West India Quay DLR
- Watford High Street to St Leonards Warrior Square Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Tiverton Parkway Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Ardrossan Town Rail Station