Starting at: Watford High Street
Arrive at: Kilburn Park
Stations passed through from Watford High Street
- Bushey Rail Station
- Carpenders Park Rail Station
- Hatch End Rail Station
- Headstone Lane Rail Station
- Harrow & Wealdstone Rail Station
- Kenton Rail Station
- South Kenton Rail Station
- North Wembley Rail Station
- Wembley Central Rail Station
- Stonebridge Park Rail Station
- Harlesden Rail Station
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Kensal Green Rail Station
- Queens Park (London) Rail Station
- Kilburn High Road Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
KILBURN PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Kilburn Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kilburn Park to Watford High Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Watford High Street to Queensway
- Watford High Street to Conway Park Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Kidbrooke
- Watford High Street to Bedhampton Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Droylsden (Manchester Metrolink)
- Watford High Street to Purley Oaks
- Watford High Street to Stanmore
- Watford High Street to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Ashford International Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Hampstead
- Watford High Street to Morden South