Starting at: St Mary Cray
Arrive at: Earl's Court
Stations passed through from St Mary Cray
- Bickley Rail Station
- Bromley South Rail Station
- Shortlands Rail Station
- Beckenham Junction Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Elephant & Castle Rail Station
- London Blackfriars Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Earl's Court to St Mary Cray
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- St Mary Cray to Hayes & Harlington
- St Mary Cray to Cherry Tree Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Streatham
- St Mary Cray to Barry Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Snaresbrook
- St Mary Cray to Kemsley Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Ware Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Watford
- St Mary Cray to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- St Mary Cray to Mills Hill (Manchester) Rail Station
- St Mary Cray to Ruislip Manor