Starting at: Ponders End
Arrive at: Hornchurch
Stations passed through from Ponders End
- Northumberland Park Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
- Hackney Downs Rail Station
- London Liverpool Street Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hornchurch to Ponders End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ponders End to Wembley Central
- Ponders End to Brondesbury
- Ponders End to Tweedbank Rail Station
- Ponders End to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Ponders End to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Ponders End to Emerson Park
- Ponders End to Foxton Rail Station
- Ponders End to South Ealing
- Ponders End to Needham Market Rail Station
- Ponders End to Dagenham Dock
- Ponders End to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)