Starting at: Northolt Park
Arrive at: Wapping
Stations passed through from Northolt Park
- Danemead Grove
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wapping to Northolt Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Northolt Park to Silver Street
- Northolt Park to Centrale Tram Stop
- Northolt Park to Deganwy Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Broadstairs Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Wembley Central
- Northolt Park to Whitwell (Derbys) Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Eastleigh Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Highbury & Islington
- Northolt Park to Crediton Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Mirfield Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Royston Rail Station