Starting at: New Barnet
Arrive at: Chafford Hundred Rail Station
Stations passed through from New Barnet
- Oakleigh Park Rail Station
- New Southgate Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- Hornsey Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
- London King's Cross Rail Station
c2c: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 April, no service between Upminster, Chafford Hundred, Ockendon and Grays due to planned engineering works. Tilbury services are diverted via Dagenham Dock, Rainham and Purfleet, replacement buses operate.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chafford Hundred Rail Station to New Barnet
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Barnet to Carpenders Park
- New Barnet to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- New Barnet to Enfield Town
- New Barnet to Anerley
- New Barnet to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- New Barnet to How Wood (Herts) Rail Station
- New Barnet to Merton Park Tram Stop
- New Barnet to Woldingham Rail Station
- New Barnet to Wraysbury Rail Station
- New Barnet to Crystal Palace
- New Barnet to Notting Hill Gate