Starting at: Mill Hill Broadway
• Take the Thameslink to Farringdon
• Change at Farringdon Rail Station
• Take the Metropolitan line or Circle line or Hammersmith & City line to Liverpool Street
• Change at Liverpool Street Underground Station
• Take the Central line to South Woodford
• Change at South Woodford Underground Station
Arrive at: South Woodford
Journey time between Mill Hill Broadway and South Woodford averages at 57 minutes
Stations passed through from Mill Hill Broadway
- West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
- London St Pancras International Rail Station
- Farringdon Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Woodford to Mill Hill Broadway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Mill Hill Broadway > South Woodford