Starting at: Kentish Town West
Arrive at: Mitcham Junction Tram Stop
Stations passed through from Kentish Town West
- Gospel Oak Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath Rail Station
- Finchley Road & Frognal Rail Station
- West Hampstead Rail Station
- Brondesbury Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park Rail Station
- Kensal Rise Rail Station
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Shepherds Bush Rail Station
- Kensington (Olympia) Rail Station
- West Brompton Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mitcham Junction Tram Stop to Kentish Town West
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kentish Town West to Deptford Bridge DLR
- Kentish Town West to Therapia Lane Tram Stop
- Kentish Town West to Coombe Lane Tram Stop
- Kentish Town West to Slade Green
- Kentish Town West to Custom House DLR
- Kentish Town West to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Kentish Town West to Park Street Rail Station
- Kentish Town West to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Kentish Town West to Sunbury Rail Station
- Kentish Town West to Stoneleigh
- Kentish Town West to Debden