Starting at: Kenley
• Take the Southern to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Rail Station
• Take the Jubilee line to West Ham
• Change at West Ham Underground Station
• Take the c2c to Barking
• Change at Barking Rail Station
• Take the London Overground to Woodgrange Park Rail Station
• Change at Woodgrange Park Rail Station
Arrive at: Woodgrange Park
Journey time between Kenley and Woodgrange Park averages at 84 minutes
Stations passed through from Kenley
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Woodgrange Park to Kenley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Kenley > Woodgrange Park