Starting at: Harold Wood
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Harold Wood
- Gidea Park Rail Station
- Romford Rail Station
- Chadwell Heath Rail Station
- Ilford Rail Station
- Stratford (London) Rail Station
HAROLD WOOD STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-16:00
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Harold Wood
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harold Wood to Yate Rail Station
- Harold Wood to Caterham
- Harold Wood to Pewsey Rail Station
- Harold Wood to Yalding Rail Station
- Harold Wood to Golspie Rail Station
- Harold Wood to Widney Manor Rail Station
- Harold Wood to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Harold Wood to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Harold Wood to Stratford High Street DLR
- Harold Wood to Luton Airport Parkway Rail Station
- Harold Wood to Bourne End Rail Station