Starting at: Hampton Wick
Arrive at: Dagenham Heathway
Stations passed through from Hampton Wick
- Teddington Rail Station
- Strawberry Hill Rail Station
- Twickenham Rail Station
- St Margarets (London) Rail Station
- Richmond (London) Rail Station
- North Sheen Rail Station
- Mortlake Rail Station
- Barnes Rail Station
- Putney Rail Station
- Wandsworth Town Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Dagenham Heathway to Hampton Wick
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hampton Wick to Pokesdown Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Mansion House
- Hampton Wick to Sudbury Hill Harrow
- Hampton Wick to Brixton Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Welham Green Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Banstead
- Hampton Wick to Mile End
- Hampton Wick to Wanstead
- Hampton Wick to Bromley South
- Hampton Wick to Paddington
- Hampton Wick to Wandsworth Town