Starting at: Hackbridge
Arrive at: Chingford
South Woodford Station: 30 cycle parking spaces are now available in the station car park
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Reynolds Close
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chingford to Hackbridge
Latest journey planner searches
- Hackbridge to St Paul's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Hackbridge to Wrabness Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Tenby Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Dronfield Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- Hackbridge to St Austell Rail Station
- Hackbridge to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Hackbridge to Elephant & Castle
- Hackbridge to Paddington
- Hackbridge to Inverness Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station