Starting at: Gordon Hill
Arrive at: Bond Street
Stations passed through from Gordon Hill
- Enfield Chase Rail Station
- Grange Park Rail Station
- Winchmore Hill Rail Station
- Palmers Green Rail Station
- Bowes Park Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- Hornsey Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
Bus Stop Closed\n Please use the next stop\n or the previous stop \n to catch your bus
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Reading / Heathrow Airport. A 10 minute service is operating between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bond Street to Gordon Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Gordon Hill to Grays Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Three Bridges Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Leighton Buzzard Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Gomshall Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Saunderton Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Charing Cross (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to