Starting at: Gipsy Hill
Arrive at: Finchley Central
Stations passed through from Gipsy Hill
- West Norwood Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
- North Dulwich Rail Station
- East Dulwich Rail Station
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham Rail Station
- South Bermondsey Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Central to Gipsy Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Gipsy Hill to Shenfield Rail Station
- Gipsy Hill to Wanstead Park
- Gipsy Hill to Battersea Park
- Gipsy Hill to Morden Road Tram Stop
- Gipsy Hill to High Street Kensington
- Gipsy Hill to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- Gipsy Hill to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Gipsy Hill to Greenford
- Gipsy Hill to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- Gipsy Hill to Clapham North
- Gipsy Hill to Stamford Hill