Starting at: Coulsdon South
Arrive at: Theobalds Grove
Stations passed through from Coulsdon South
- Purley Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
- London Blackfriars Rail Station
- Farringdon Rail Station
- London St Pancras International Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Theobalds Grove to Coulsdon South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Coulsdon South to Burnham (Berks) Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Oxshott Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Coulsdon South to Hednesford Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Coulsdon South to Oxted Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to St Neots Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Birkbeck
- Coulsdon South to Fulwell
- Coulsdon South to Northwood