Starting at: Clock House
Arrive at: High Street Kensington
Stations passed through from Clock House
- New Beckenham Rail Station
- Lower Sydenham Rail Station
- Catford Bridge Rail Station
- Ladywell Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: High Street Kensington to Clock House
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Clock House to White Notley Rail Station
- Clock House to Fairlop
- Clock House to City Thameslink
- Clock House to Kew Gardens
- Clock House to London Euston
- Clock House to London Liverpool Street
- Clock House to Maryland
- Clock House to Haddenham & Thame Parkway Rail Station
- Clock House to Dollis Hill
- Clock House to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- Clock House to Snow Hill (Midland Metro Stop)