Starting at: Chessington North
Arrive at: Oakwood
Stations passed through from Chessington North
- Parbury Rise
- Mansfield Road
- Holmwood Road
- Hook Parade
- The North Star
- Elmcroft Drive
- Southborough High School
- Thornhill Road
- The Maypole
- Langley Avenue
- Mountcombe Close
- Lovelace Gardens
- Surbiton Sainsbury's
- Surbiton Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Oakwood to Chessington North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Chessington North to Centrale Tram Stop
- Chessington North to Waddon Marsh Tram Stop
- Chessington North to Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
- Chessington North to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Chessington North to Stratford International DLR
- Chessington North to Penge West
- Chessington North to Acton Central
- Chessington North to Shepperton Rail Station
- Chessington North to Sevenoaks Rail Station
- Chessington North to Ashtead Rail Station
- Chessington North to Winchmore Hill