Starting at: Brondesbury Park
Arrive at: Twickenham
Stations passed through from Brondesbury Park
- Kensal Rise Rail Station
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Acton Central Rail Station
- South Acton Rail Station
- Gunnersbury Rail Station
- Kew Gardens Rail Station
- Richmond (London) Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Twickenham to Brondesbury Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brondesbury Park to Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Brondesbury Park to Denham Golf Club Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Penge East
- Brondesbury Park to Sevenoaks Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Merton Park Tram Stop
- Brondesbury Park to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Byfleet & New Haw Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Parsons Green
- Brondesbury Park to Birkbeck Tram Stop
- Brondesbury Park to Swanley
- Brondesbury Park to Plumstead