Starting at: Barnehurst
Journey time between Barnehurst and averages at 114 minutes
Stations passed through from Barnehurst
- Rydal Drive
- Brook Street
- Barnehurst Avenue
- Hurst Road
- Northumberland Way
- Colyers Walk
- Myrtle Close
- Northend Road / Colyers Lane
- Bridge Road / Northend Road
- Masefield Close
- Bridge Road / Slade Green Road
- Hazel Road
- Forest Road / Slade Green Station
SOUTHEASTERN: Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 May, no service between Lewisham and Charlton / Dartford via Bexleyheath. Replacement buses operate between Lewisham and Dartford calling at all stations via Bexleyheath.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: to Barnehurst
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barnehurst to Brigg Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Wrexham Central Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Crumpsall (Manchester Metrolink)
- Barnehurst to Robertsbridge Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Chigwell
- Barnehurst to Snow Hill (Midland Metro Stop)
- Barnehurst to Lower Sydenham
- Barnehurst to Surbiton
- Barnehurst to Milford Haven Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Tooting Broadway
- Barnehurst to Chelsfield