Starting at: Balham
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Balham
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Balham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Balham to Dunton Green Rail Station
- Balham to Kensal Green
- Balham to Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Balham to Wem Rail Station
- Balham to Yoker Rail Station
- Balham to Southbourne Rail Station
- Balham to Thorpe-le-Soken Rail Station
- Balham to Arena Tram Stop
- Balham to Hither Green
- Balham to Hanwell
- Balham to Clapham High Street