Starting at: West Ruislip
Arrive at: Snaresbrook
Stations passed through from West Ruislip
- Ruislip Gardens
- South Ruislip
- Hanger Lane
- North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
- Oxford Circus
- Tottenham Court Road
- Chancery Lane
- St. Paul's
- Liverpool Street
- Bethnal Green
- Mile End
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Snaresbrook to West Ruislip
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Ruislip to Island Gardens DLR
- West Ruislip to Marple Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Broomfleet Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- West Ruislip to Edinburgh Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Oval
- West Ruislip to Lostock Hall Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Worksop Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Chislehurst
- West Ruislip to Totnes Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Southbury