Starting at: West Ruislip
Arrive at: Canning Town
Stations passed through from West Ruislip
- Oak Avenue
- Ickenham Station
- Douay Martyrs School
- Swakeleys Drive
- Hillingdon Station
- Hillingdon Circus
- Grosvenor Crescent
- Oak Farm Library
- Clifton Gardens
- Crescent Parade
- Hillingdon Primary School
- Lees Road
- Heath Road
- Hewens Road
- Hayes Police Station
- Hayes End
- Park Road
- Rosedale Park
- Uxbridge County Court
- Adam & Eve
- Church Green
- Longmead Road
- Townfield Road
- Botwell Lane
- Botwell Green
- Hayes Town
- Hayes and Harlington Station
CANNING TOWN STATION: Please enter the station via Silvertown Way and exit the station via the bus station.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canning Town to West Ruislip
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Ruislip to Quintrell Downs Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Eridge Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Whitwell (Derbys) Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Rochdale Railway Station (Manchester Metrolink)
- West Ruislip to Paisley Gilmour Street Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Greenbank Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Harringay
- West Ruislip to Exeter St Thomas Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Deganwy Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Halewood Rail Station