Starting at: Wapping
• Take the London Overground to Canada Water Rail Station
• Change at Canada Water Rail Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Waterloo
• Change at Waterloo Underground Station
• Take the South Western Railway to Clapham Junction
• Change at Clapham Junction Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Clapham Junction Station / The Falcon
• Change at Clapham Junction Station / The Falcon
• Take the 319 bus to Wandsworth Common Station
• Change at Wandsworth Common Station
Arrive at: Wandsworth Common
Journey time between Wapping and Wandsworth Common averages at 49 minutes
Stations passed through from Wapping
- Rotherhithe Rail Station
- Canada Water Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wandsworth Common to Wapping
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wapping > Wandsworth Common