Starting at: Surrey Quays
Arrive at: Belmont
Stations passed through from Surrey Quays
- Canada Water Rail Station
London Overground: Services are disrupted between Liverpool Street and Chingford / Cheshunt and Enfield Town due to overhead wire problems. Also London Overground trains are not serving Bethnal Green, Cambridge Heath and London Fields London Underground are accepting tickets via reasonable routes. A reduced service is operating on all London Overground lines and there is no service between Surrey Quays and New Cross due to operational restriction Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Belmont to Surrey Quays
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surrey Quays to White Hart Lane
- Surrey Quays to Wimbledon
- Surrey Quays to Wallsend (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Surrey Quays to Castle Bar Park
- Surrey Quays to Raynes Park
- Surrey Quays to Sudbury Hill Harrow
- Surrey Quays to West Finchley
- Surrey Quays to South Greenford
- Surrey Quays to Bromley North
- Surrey Quays to Wandle Park Tram Stop