Starting at: Surrey Quays
Arrive at: New Cross Gate
Stations passed through from Surrey Quays
- New Cross Gate Rail Station
London Overground: No service between Surrey Quays and New Cross and a reduced service is operating on all other London Overground lines due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: New Cross Gate to Surrey Quays
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surrey Quays to Chorleywood
- Surrey Quays to Epping
- Surrey Quays to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Surrey Quays to Gidea Park
- Surrey Quays to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Oxshott Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Kirkconnel Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to East India DLR
- Surrey Quays to Penge West
- Surrey Quays to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)