Starting at: Surrey Quays
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Surrey Quays
- Canada Water Rail Station
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 23, Sunday 24 and Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, no service between Highbury & Islington and New Cross / Clapham Junction / Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Use alternative London Overground services between Highbury & Islington and Dalston Kingsland (for Dalston Junction), and Southern services between New Cross Gate and Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Replacement buses operate between Dalston Kingsland and New Cross Gate, and between Surrey Quays and Clapham Junction.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Surrey Quays
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surrey Quays to Wimbledon Park
- Surrey Quays to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to London St Pancras International
- Surrey Quays to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Surrey Quays to Needham Market Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- Surrey Quays to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Surrey Quays to Stoke Newington
- Surrey Quays to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Little Kimble Rail Station