Starting at: Surrey Quays
Arrive at: Hounslow West
Stations passed through from Surrey Quays
- Canada Water Rail Station
London Overground: No service between Surrey Quays and New Cross and a reduced service is operating on all other London Overground lines due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hounslow West to Surrey Quays
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Surrey Quays to Greenbank Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station)
- Surrey Quays to Crawley Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Troon Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Castleton Moor Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Oakwood
- Surrey Quays to Bristol Temple Meads Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Surrey Quays to Dorking West Rail Station