Starting at: St. James's Park
• Take the Transfer to Westminster Abbey
• Change at Westminster Abbey
• Take the 88 bus to Parliament Square
• Change at Parliament Square / Westminster Abbey
• Take the Walk to Westminster
• Change at Westminster Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Underground Station
• Take the Southeastern to Slade Green
• Change at Slade Green Rail Station
Arrive at: Slade Green
Journey time between St. James's Park and Slade Green averages at 66 minutes
Stations passed through from St. James's Park
St. James's Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
ST JAMES PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Slade Green to St. James's Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > St. James's Park > Slade Green